Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Please take a moment...

...to help us make a difference. We have
a chance to get our ovarian cancer charity
project on the cover of a northern CA magazine.
All we need is votes. Our project benefits the
Ovarian Cancer Research Fund.
Only one vote per email is allowed,
please use any emails you have.
A confirmation email will be sent immediately
to the emails you use...you must confirm
the vote from each email address.
Please vote #1 for the
teal/blue doll form photo
called Fight Ovarian Cancer
and vote your choice for #2 and #3.

Click HERE to Vote

Please forward this to anyone you think
will take the time to vote....it takes less
than 30 seconds to vote. The winning
photo will get the cover/story on the
autumn issue...the project
could use that attention!
Deadline July 23rd!
Please help us also by buying your
raffle tickets or donating

2 comments:

Papermoonies said...

this is a wonderful idea I love it.
Thank you for doing it.
I will donate next pay day.
I would love to participate in the next doll
BRittany
I am posting your button on my blog as well.
http://www.papermoonies.blogspot.com

girlgonethreadwild said...

I'm on it!

GOOD job girls,

I'll help spread the word
any way I can,

xo, monica