Sunday, February 1, 2009

New Updates for the New Year!

Ahh finally I've posted the rest of our beautifully created charms and ties. Between having the holidays, having send my laptop in to be worked on and being sick I finally am catching up on things.




The above charms Were Created By Connie Williams


Tie Created By Libby White


Charm Created By Patty Lakinsmith


Charm Created By Monica Magness


Tie By Heather Simpson-Bluhm


Charm Created By Leigh-Ann Keffer


Charms Created By Kathy McElroy


Charms Created By Kathy McElroy

Charms Created By Amber Dawn

2 comments:

Amber Dawn Inventive Soul said...

~*THANK YOU SO MUCH!*~

I was missing the updates, wanting to hear and see SO much more.
I am pretty excited about this project!!!

Thank you!
The pictures you took are lovely
:oD
Amber Dawn

catworx said...

The charms & ties are all so beautiful...they will add so much to this wonderful project!!!
fondly,
Cat